Raise Money for Your Nonprofit
Gather donations directly from your GreatNonprofits profile page
Our site’s Giving Basket is powered by Stripe, which does charge a 2.2% (3.5% for American Express) + 30 cents fee for processing the donation. They are disbursed to you via check by JustGive, who charges a fee of 2.2% per transaction. GreatNonprofits does not profit from these charges, and the total fees are among the lowest donation processing fees for similar services.
As long as your organization has a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS your donation page will be automatically populated when users click donate from your GreatNonprofit profile page.
How to Check Your Donations
To access your organization's donation reports, you will need to claim your nonprofit profile first.
1. After you claim your nonprofit profile, log in to GreatNonprofits.org.
2. Scroll over "Hello, [screen name]" on the right-hand side of the page.
3. Click "Manage My Nonprofit."
4. Click the "Donations" link on the top navigation bar.
5. From there, you’ll see the date of the donation, the donor’s name and e-mail address, and dollar amount, as well as any special requests from the donor. To export a CSV file, click the "Download Report" button.
We have partnered with JustGive, a nonprofit organization that operates a donor-advised fund, to disburse donations made through GreatNonprofits to other nonprofit organizations. Donations are mailed monthly on the 15th of every month for the previous month’s donations via the US Postal Service to the address listed with the IRS.
View the FAQs here.