Raise Money for Your Nonprofit
Gather donations directly from your GreatNonprofits profile page
Donations are made to PayPal Giving Fund, an IRS-registered 501(c)(3) public charity, and is subject to PayPal Giving Fund’s policies and terms of service for donors. PayPal Giving Fund receives the donation, which is typically tax deductible, net of payment processing fees of 1.99% + $0.49. PayPal Giving Fund typically grants funds to recommended charities within 15-45 days, or 90 days, if the charity isn't enrolled with PayPal Giving Fund.
How to Check Your Donations
To access your organization's donation reports, you will need to claim your nonprofit profile first.
1. After you claim your nonprofit profile, log in to GreatNonprofits.org.
2. Scroll over "Hello, [screen name]" on the right-hand side of the page.
3. Click "Manage My Nonprofit."
4. Click the "Donations" link on the top navigation bar.
5. From there, you’ll see the date of the donation, the donor’s name and e-mail address, and dollar amount, as well as any special requests from the donor. To export a CSV file, click the "Download Report" button.
About PayPay Giving Fund
We have partnered with PayPal Giving Fund, an IRS-registered 501(c)(3) public charity. PayPal Giving Fund receives donations in support of other charities and typically grants those funds to recommended charities within 15-45 days, or 90 days, if the charity isn't enrolled with PayPal Giving Fund. In the rare event PayPal Giving Fund can’t fund the donor’s chosen charity, it will seek to consult the donor before reassigning the funds to a similar charity.